The End of the World 1
- Here begins a long segment that lasts for three days (in game time).
You have to climb the wall at the End of the World.
- There are many hidden traps such as blocks that drop from above on
your party or two blocks that'll move together to crush your party between
them. You don't die from any of these (at least, I don't think so) but
your party members will lose HP points. So watch where you go and move
- There are switches, blocks that move up and down or sideways and stairways
which go one way or another depending on your actions. Once you move
past a point, it might not be possible to go back (I didn't try to but
you might not be able to ...) So save when you can and in separate memory
locations, if you might need to go back. There are several save points
before you come to the end of the wall.
- Sometimes you can jump off the end of a section to get to a lower
- If you are puzzled by the absence of the Action Point marked in the
map, it only appears when you move into the little hole in the wall
that is placed just before where the Action Point is marked.
- The Action Point will take you to the next section of the wall.
- Item 2 is in a trap where two blocks will move from the two sides
to crush your party. So move fast.
- Item 3 is again booby trapped. A block will drop from above. Move
||Fruit of Agility :+3 Agility
||Seed of Speed : +1 wit
||End of the World 2
||East Misty Forest, Section 3