Typhoon Tower 1
||Klepp's Sickle : +25 attack weapon of Klepp soldiers
||Confusion Charm : Gives resistance to confusion
||Mount Typhoon Peak
- This is a pretty confusing area which wanders back and forth between
the first and second floors of the Typhoon Tower. You'll probably need
to look at both maps to understand the lay of the land.
- The purple and green switches activate bridges and stairways while
the red switches are actually alarms that bring in more enemy soldiers
to fight you.
- There are stairways to the second floor of the tower in three rooms.
Each stairway gives you access to one area of the second floor and in
rooms where there are two flights of stairs, each flight leads to a
- To find the switch in the room with Item 2, you'll first have to hit
the barrels in the room to make the soldiers on the pedestal fight you.
Once they get off the pedestal, the switch will be revealed.
- Your aim is to get to the room in the south west quarter of the second
floor but the switch to the bridge that leads to the room is in the
north eastern corner of the second floor. To make matters even more
complicated, that room can only be reached from the room beneath on
the first floor but the room in the first floor can only be reached
via a rope from the second floor! (Did that make any sense at all? If
not, just go through the Typhoon Tower and you'll understand ... hopefully