- OK, so you've been tossed into prison. But look, a convenient pipe!
- Next thing you need to get is a key. Go next door. And don't worry
about the guards, you'll get a key in a bit.
||To the warehouse where Rem is being held
||Exit to the surface of the barracks
- First you'll need to rescue Rem. To do that, you have to find the
keycode to the doors.
- Get into the ventilator shafts by climbing the boxes in one of the
rooms and get to the dressing room of the three sargents. You can get
the keycode by listening in. (It was Right-Right-Left-Left-Down-Up-Down-Up
for me but maybe you need to hear it first?)
- You'll have to fight the first of the sargents soon after you rescue
Rem. This is Saki and she has an HP of 1000(?)
- Don't forget to heal your party and save as soon as you go into the
warehouse holding Rem and after fighting Saki as you have another fight
on your hands soon.
- You'll meet the next sargent Nana when you reach the exit to the surface.
Nana has an HP of 700(?) and uses a Yo-Yo.
- Don't forget to go back and save before going to the surface as there
is one more sargent left to fight.